Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of 2008

It is a gorgeous day for the last one of 2008!

Corey and I started the day with a little shopping around the island (I was the only one actually shopping) and then we went to Mullet Bay for lunch. Corey started like a champ 12 hours before ringing in the new year.

After some lunch we went to the golf course.

We were planning to get 9 holes in ... but it seems that the great weather also attracted all of the Sea Island golfers! It was packed. Instead of playing we practiced putting and chipping (which is what I need to be practicing).


It was pretty windy on the course.


Once back from golf we went out for a walk on the beach. We caught Mom and Ali on their way back from a LONG beach walk to the village for lunch at Barbara Jean's.

This was a great way to say goodbye to 2008 and get ready to welcome 2009!
Party time soon! I need to look at the inside of my eyelids for a bit and drink a big diet Coke before the festivities start.

No comments:

Post a Comment