The afternoon started with a run! My first run since the cast has been off of my broken foot. It was about a 2.6 mile run, and felt just great. I can't wait to start going even longer. Here I am post run in the Georgia sun.
After the run, Lori and I headed to downtown Savannah for some shopping! We went into a lot of fun stores and saw a lot of cool things. Thirsty from all of the shopping, we stopped at the River Front Huey's for happy hour drinks! Here we are with our Miller Lights.
Tonight we have a seafood buffet! Last year Corey and I gave Derek a gift card for Legal seafood (a great seafood place in Boston). He ordered some seafood that Lori is going to prepare and we are going to eat. Yumm!
Tomorrow is calling for warmer temps which means golfing for me and the rest of the gang.
No comments:
Post a Comment