Monday, December 29, 2008

A stay at home kind of evening

It was a great evening to stay in last night. My muscles were tired from the beach walking and the 18 holes of golf. That's what vacation is for, though. Here's a pic of the pool at night.


We brought in some blackened shrimp from Crab Trap and Mom made some pizzas and spinach dip - yum yum!
After dinner, Corey and I headed down to watch the San Diego vs Denver game .. I was going to watch and catch up on some gossip.


We had a wonderful surprise when the Keaches walked over for a night cap.


Today is forecasted to be another nice day with highs in the mid 70's and a slight (30%) chance of rain. Mikey is headed to JAX to pick up Ali .. and I think the 4 of us left behind in SSI will play some golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment