Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tibi or not to be

It is still so beautiful outside! We have been sooo lucky with this weather. Today started out a bit cooler than other days, but that didn't deter Corey and I from a run.

After a great run we all headed to Tibi (Mom, Ali, Corey and me). I am glad I found a few things - a trip to SSI is complete when there is a Tibi purchase.

After our Tibi excursion we took a quick tour of Sea Island before dropping Mom off for golf with Mrs. Keach and Mrs. Bennet. Ali, Corey, and I then went to Nautica Joe's for some wraps - and you guessed it - sweet potato fries. Nautica Joe's restaurant that we usually go to was closed - they have closed one of their two stores due to economic conditions. You know things are pretty bad when they charge for water.

I am sitting on the porch now just soaking up the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment