Here is a picture of cousin Eddie ... I mean Corey. Check him out, and then the movie clip of the real Eddie. Scary resemblance.
Monday, December 22, 2008
In the Peach State!
We made it! We got a great workout in Hotlanta running from concourse A to concourse C to make our connection to Savannah. We got to the gate as they were finishing boarding - perfect timing! Unfortunately, our luggage wasn't so lucky. It was put on the next flight out of ATL - we should get it tonight by 7PM.

Here is a picture of cousin Eddie ... I mean Corey. Check him out, and then the movie clip of the real Eddie. Scary resemblance.

Here is a picture of cousin Eddie ... I mean Corey. Check him out, and then the movie clip of the real Eddie. Scary resemblance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment