Monday, December 22, 2008

Party in Pooler

Party tonight in Pooler. We got our luggage! As soon as we got to the airport the bags were just coming off of the carousel. Perfect timing.

Tonight we went to Jalapenos for a Mexican fiesta (and 32 oz. beers on special!). This picture makes me look like I am 4 ft tall! And here is Corey as Cousin Eddie ...


Big game tonight on Monday night football - I am routing for the Bears!! If their defense gets 20+ points tonight I will beat Corey for the third year in our fantasy football league! Go defense!

Christmas vacation movie it playing upstairs .... but I am planning for bed soon because I have to work tomorrow AM (working from home because of the shutdown).

Corey and Lori have a bet going -- the high tomorrow in the Savannah area is 60 degrees F, while the low is 25 degrees F. Corey has bet that the temperature at 8AM will be 39 degrees F or higher. Lori believes that it will be 38 degrees F or lower. I am betting that Lori will win! There is a beer at stake - so this will be a good one to win.

Goodnight for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment